12 Must-See Features of Allsup.com
By Kelly of Allsup
On the first day of Christmas and all through the year, Allsup gave to me, many online features, including these 12 must-sees.
- Allsup Place – Our free online community, available anytime, at your convenience. Everyone can use the Forum and check out the customized resources. And if you’re an Allsup customer, find access to your claim, contact information and your forms.
- Personal Finance section – Free finance information at your fingertips. Get financial planning tips, Medicare information, links to see if you have unclaimed property and multiple financial planning calculators.
- Free SSDI Evaluation – Allsup will provide you with a free SSDI evaluation, with no obligation, to determine if you are likely to be eligible for SSDI benefits.
- SSDI Guidelines by Disability – The Social Security Administration (SSA) uses a process called sequential evaluation to determine who receives benefits. Check out our Social Security disability impairment criteria for more than 35 conditions.
- Personal Stories – Read dozens of real stories from real Allsup customers with real disabilities – from bipolar disorder to stroke.
- Veterans Disability – Veterans disability appeal help also is now available. We can help veterans with their VA and SSDI needs—and help them get through both processes with expert advocates on their side.
- Allsup Medicare Advisor® – Medicare plan selection help at its best. Our Medicare specialists help anyone becoming Medicare eligible, whether retirees or people with disabilities—to make an informed choice on their Medicare plans.
- Disability Life Planning Service® – Take advantage of this affordable counseling service that can provide you with tools and information to better manage your finances and protect you and your family early in the disability cycle.
- FAQs – We know you have a lot of questions. Check out our FAQs – on everything from what is SSDI to how much you are likely to receive from the SSA.
- SSDI Process – It’s long and complex. Allsup provides you with descriptions of each level and what you can expect at each level. Representation is key to getting through this process faster.
- Why You Want SSDI – You want SSDI for the many powerful and important financial and healthcare benefits that will be available to you, including access to Medicare.
We don’t have any partridges in pear trees, but we do have plenty of resources for you.
12. Free Resources – Allsup provides thousands of free resources on its website. Just visit http://www.allsup.com/ to check them out now.
Allsup.com is a great online resource, and it was created especially for you. Enjoy.